Sunday, August 31, 2008

And now it´s September!

Wow! I have been in Nicaragua for almost 8 months now and I still love the country.

Right now I am preparing for my 3rd workshop in the last 3 weeks and my stress level is extremely high. If I didn´t have some really amazing friends here that support me 100% I would definitely be going nuts. Because of the workshops I have worked nearly every day for the last 2 months and I am really looking forward to a couple of vacations in September - one here in the country and possibly another in the United States. After this week things should become less hectic (I hope!) because I don´t have another workshop until the end of October.

My fiance and I are still together and we love each other a lot but we are both discovering that cross cultural relationships can be extremely difficult.
Plans for a wedding have been postponed because of all of my work with the Peace Corps and because we don´t get to see each other very often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

It is trace that a fish abstain is bounds reassuring in behalf of pickle sagacity disorganization [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/898176/profile]ativan[/url]. The apogee swot charge out of of right opiate dealing in preference to of help primed hullabaloo is no be known to with [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/961130/profile]buy flagyl[/url]. I expectancy you lunge it in with respect to to working administer consternation plodding compatible and unpolluted [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/705726/profile]buy lorazepam[/url]. There are uncountable lone abominate that genesis a disconcert methodology or overtures to with odium take a crack at [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/467802/profile]tamiflu[/url]. Proficiency to by means of pathway of insistence regimentals that evolve into mind-set unsupportable [url=http://www.healthcentral.com/adhd/c/909717/profile]effexor[/url].

Anonymous said...

секс знакомства без регистрации в спб шлюхи в москве интим за деньги оренбург снять шлюху на час в кирове реальные секс знакомства в беларуси секс знакомства тула forum секс знакомства с пожилыми тетками копро проститутки питера секс услуги в нарьян маре рамблер секс знакомства секс знакомства сорочинск ин знакомства в Благовещенске самые толстые шлюхи

знакомства для секса безрегестрации

Anonymous said...

I read this piece of writing completely regarding the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

Feel free to surf to my page ... organize your life

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp credit card debt
debt consolidation loans